Friday, December 18, 2020

Serenity Cardmaking Workshop

 Have you had a chance to check out the Serenity Cardmaking workshop from Close to My Heart? Serenity is the featured collection for December and I always like to play along! The great thing about this product is everything you need to create the 16 cards arrives on your doorstep all in one bag, all ready to start creating.

This week I took some time to cut and assemble the workshop. I even created them live on my business Facebook page- HERE. I have been trying my best to teach a few times live each week, to help inspire everyone who is trying to stay at home more. 

You want to see how they turned out?


They are stunning!! I did switch a few things up, add a bit of splatter and used Clear Shimmer Brush on the watercolour pencil, and I added some extra embellishments 😁 (just because I can).

Here are some close-up's of the cards-








I even offered some other suggests on various different ways that you could color the images. 


You can grab the Serenity Cardmaking Workshop - HERE

Here is where you can watch the video-


Enjoy- Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment