Thursday, December 3, 2020

Let's talk about Album Retreat

 


This is one of my favourite Close to My Heart events!! I have been lucky enough to attend it in person in SLC twice. They know how to host an event my friends!! This used to be a consultant exclusive event that could sell out in a matter of an hour- seriously. But they made the decision to open this event up to everyone and now it is a Virtual event. 

There are several reason why I love it but here are just a few...

  • everything arrives at your door pre-cut and ready to assemble
  • the event takes place over 2 days on Facebook within a special group, so even if you can't attend live you have the ability to watch the re-play when it works for you
  • there are always new techniques and so many tips along the way
  • it makes me try things I wouldn't normal try
  • at the end of the weekend you have a full album in page protectors ready for the album
Like I said these are just a few of the reasons I love it so much. Now we are getting to the point of my post... there is another event coming soon and you can join in all the fun! Here is a video that shows you all the details of the January Album Retreat.

After the year we have had I think this is an excellent gift to give yourself or someone special don't you think?



This event takes place January 15-16, 2021 and is a weekend full of creating and memory making. You will create an entire album, designed by our in-house artists specifically for this event. The album is complete with 1 title page, (8) two-page layouts, (2) single-page layouts, and a closing layout that showcase beautiful artwork and the papers are precut and ready to assemble, allowing you to focus on the creativity. You’ll spend your time learning fun and innovative techniques, that make for a perfect scrapbooking experience.

You can register and grab a kit - HERE

Don't forget to become a VIP before you register for the Album Retreat and this is the last month for the extra credit into your CTMH bank. There is no better time to join!

Join the program -HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment